Gcc Ground Production Line 2~10um Ball Mill with Air Classifier
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: IBM FW
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Condition: New
- Application Feilds: Gcc,Quartz, Talc, Kaolin,Barite
- Motor: 100~800kw
- Trademark: ALPA
- Specification: Flexible arranged
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Mineral Processing & Screening Equipment
- Application: Mine
- Mining Object: Metallic and Non-Metallic Ore Excavator
- COM: Carbon Steel
- Advantages: Germany Design Processing
- Transport Package: Sea Package
- Origin: Shandong
1. Design up to the requirement of filler mineral processing in Germany, different from traditional cement ball mill and metallurgical mill.
2. Length-to-diameter factor of ball mill is optimized, to avoid over grinding and achieve the best grinding effect.
3. Outlet part discharges powder fluently, no dilating, and not necessary to cooling the tube.
4. Material discharge from outlet grit fluently, no swelling of mill chamber, no need cooling of mill chamber
5. Grinding media chosen for production of different fineness.
6. Grinding agent added for ultrafine powder production to improve grinding efficiency
7. Perfect match between drive station and energy consumption of grinding, energy saving to the fullest extent possible.
8. Forming a closed system with air classifier, no dust emission pollution because of negative-pressure powder conveying
9. Shape and material of liner and grinding media optimized according to German requirement, low break rate, and grinding efficiency improved.
10. For hard mineral, we have Ferro free design. Liner and grinding media made of alumina ceramics, quartz, SILEX or special material.
Process Characteristics of Ball Mill Classifying Production Line
1. Process directly from IVA Germany, and is up to international standard of non-metallic mineral processing line.
2. Process flow includes crushing (normally 2 stages of crushing), milling, classifying, packing, silos, conveying, bucket elevator, etc. Ball mill connected with several classifiers in series or in parallel, to produce several sizes of product. Ball mill and air classifier is in a closed-loop system.
3. The choice of ball mill depends on mineral hardness, grind-ability, fineness target, and production capacity. The shape of liner and recipe of grinding media are made on the base of our years engineering experience, to improve milling efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
4. The choice of air classifiers depends on product fineness target. FW classifier is good for production of fine powder from d97: 3micron to 20micron, FL classifier is good for production of fine powder from d97: 8micron to 45micron, and each type of classifier can be adjusted for wide production requirement and market demand.
5. When one production line is required to produce several products, we use several classifiers in series. Optimized combination of coarse powder and fine powder production, to ensure lowest energy consumption, most easy adjustment of particle size distribution, and fewest over grinding in ball mill.
6. We can design different plant structure and plant layout according to customers' investment plan, and offer most cost effective system. For example, we use no single-layer workshop for production capacity smaller than 20, 000 tons a year, and use screw conveyor for material conveying, and pack product manually by worker; We use multi-layer workshop for production capacity bigger than 20, 000 tons a yearm and use pneumatic conveyor for material conveying, and pack product by automatic packing machine with palletizing system.
7. For environment protection, we use special design, minimize nose level by noise absorption and flexible connection, and minimize dust emission by best quality filter.
8. Our control system uses program controller to control the whole production process, from feeding silo, grinding and classifying to product packing.
9. We can offer other service, like mineral beneficiation, surface coating, pelletizing, modification of existing plant.
Ball mill classifying production line is used for calcium carbonate (marble, calcite, limestone, chalk), quartz, zircon, feldspar, barite, kaolin, dolomite, magnesite, alumina, ultrafine cement, clinker, slag, etc.
|Technical consultancy||feasibility study|
|Project management||project coordination|
|Process equipment||process development|
|production line modification|
|Technical service||test of milling and classifying|
|installation and commissioning|
|technical support |
Patents and Certification
Factory and Workshop
Complete Germany Technology Precisely Made in CHINA
MALVERN 30000 mastersizer imported from England