Air Classifier Suitable for Calcium Carbonate
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FW
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Style: Grinding and Impact
- Cutter Material: Hard Alloy
- Wear-Resistant: Ceramic Pices
- COM: Carbon Steel
- Fineness: 4~45um
- Trademark: ALPA
- Specification: Flexible arranged
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Roller Crusher
- Crushing Degree: Fine Grinding Machine
- Principle: Cylinder Culling
- Tongs′ Features: Adjustable Tongs
- Rotor: Organic Material
- Protection: Linatex Rubber
- Capacity: 100~5000kg Per Hour
- Transport Package: Sea
- Origin: Shandong
Superfine classifying ball mill used for grinding of quartz:
The dry and continuous superfine classifying ball mill production line features high production capacity, easy operation, low maintenance, free selection of liner and grinding medium, little pollution to the product, stable operation and quality and controlled particle size distribution. It is very important to optimize and combine ball mill and classifier, and good combination can improve the production efficiency, or else high energy consumption and low efficiency.
Main features of equipment:
- The equipment fabricated on the Germany technical requirement of the superfine filler.
- Optimal design to the length to diameter ratio of ball mill, grid plate type smoothly discharge material from the end without block, and shell needs no water cooling.
- Both the liner and grinding medium can be aluminum or quartz without metal pollutant.
- Reliable mixture ratio of grinding medium, high filling rate result in high output.
- Optimal design to match of driver and energy cost lowers energy consumption.
- Match with classifier in closed operation and negative transportation without dust.
- Selectable series of ITC or HTS classifier according to the different particle size.
- Exact cutting point.
- The inner of classifier is lined with aluminum plate.
- Classifying wheel is made of organic friction material or ceramics
- Adjustable second air improves the classifying efficiency.
- The finished particle can be give directly without the oversize ones.
- Optimal design to classifying wheel lower energy consumption.
- Series or parallel classifiers can meet different product requirement.
- Material is fed at controlled rate, even the thickness is changeable
- Treatment of wear prevention to feeding system .without metal pollution
- The feeder of classifier matching with dosing system interlocked with discharging system of ball mill, assuring the stability of product and system.
- Barometric damper equipped with air flow measurement system assure the gas feed rate and speed of classifier.
Electric control system:
- Both raw material hopper and product hopper are equipped with level indicator, realizing the automatic control for the system.
- Employ PLC and lamp display panel flow and easy operation.
- Employ membrane filter bag, the industrial dust discharged is less than 20mg/m3
- Match with efficient silencer, noise from draft fan is less than 80dB(A)
- All the heavy parts amounted on shock absorber.
- No wastewater discharge, cooling water used for the bearing house is recycled.
Production technology on high grade silicon powder
The powder has been used widely in the fields of aviation, spaceflight and electron, the quality requirements for aluminium ion is strict, in order to maintain its quality, normally, it ground by means of jet mill, and the jet mill offered by us features as below:
- Precious feed and charge level control, stable operation.
- Built-in classifying wheel made from zircon-alumina composites can give particle size D50=1.5 micron.
- The inner of the equipment lined with natural rubber avoiding metal contamination
- Air seal prevent the finished product from oversize particle.
- Special design to the nozzle improves the grinding efficiency.
Germany Tech Design processing and Manufacture
MALVERN3000 mastersizer imported from England
Patents and Certifications